Why have we installed a comprehensive Wound Care Center, filled it with the latest technologies, and staffed it with medical professionals who understand exactly how to care for wounds that seem like they'll never heal? Because we love hearing patients say those words. Learn more.
Partnership with the leading wound care management team leads to successful healing
Through a partnership with Healogics, Baptist Easley Hospital is able to offer a new and comprehensive center offering specialized wound care and hyperbaric medicine. Healogics is the world’s largest wound care management company with over 500 hospital partners delivering excellent evidence-based care to patients with chronic wounds. Healogics is the leader in wound care offering the most advanced modalities, such as adjunctive hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT). Of special importance to our hospital, Healogics Centers traditionally achieve excellent clinical outcomes, including high limb salvage rates, an 89% healing rate within 31 median days-to-heal, and extremely high patient satisfaction.
A comprehensive team of wound care specialists
The Baptist Easley Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center is designed to compliment your physicians' services and is committed to the treatment of chronic or non-healing wounds. The Center is made up of a team of professionals, including:
• Physicians with advanced training in wound management and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
• Nursing staff trained in the care of chronic wounds
• Technicians who perform non-invasive studies and various therapies
• Experienced staff to assist with appointments, medical records, and health insurance processing
• A personalized wound treatment program